16 Pebrero 2009

Tuwing Umuulan

Well, today was crazy... My History paper is not done...I haven't even started on it. I am lame. However, I called the Elders to see what their plans were for the day. This was a part of my procrastination process. I was on my way to Jollibee with Khristine when I called them. They said they'll need me so, off I will go at noon. At Jollibee, we talked about her frustrations....long stuff...then I saw one of my classmates. Hahaha, I knew I was bound to see her at Jollibee. Filipinos are so predictable. So, tomorrow will be fun. When I left with the Elders, it was pouring. We went to their first appointment and that is where the craziness began..it actually began in the car with some pretty cool revelations that the rest of the world is not privy to. Needless to say, they are juicy. Now, back to the Elders. As we parked, Elder Decker pointed out that the gate was opening. Out dashed the brave Elder Coxe who hails from Ohio and is not familiar with Californian landscaping styles. I recognise that that is a sentence fragment, but you need to know that as Elder Coxe ran, his shoe his the elevated lawn which caused him to fall...oh, man...it was hilarious. There is a lot more to that, but i am too lazy to put them all in. I think that that was mostly it...there was a lot more, but I prefer keep them to myself. hahaha...is all I can say!

Walang komento: